· Performs a variety of administrative functions.
· Perform data entry/database maintenance.
· Takes dictation, meeting minutes and action items during meetings, performs basic follow-up.
· Supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, project status follow-up, etc.
· Composes/transcribes notes, generates reports, assists with generation of presentations, handles multiple small tasks.
· Assists with vendor order and vendor status.
· May assist with compiling data for development of future add-on database/standardization.
· Reports to a supervisor and/or a project manager.
· High school diploma required, with 1-2 years of experience in the manufacturing field, OR teachable in this area.
· Prefer an applicant who is currently enrolled at a college or university (Eastern Florida State College or FIT, etc).
· Must resides in a HUBZone area & able to provide two (2) forms of residency such as driver’s license or voter’s registration, and utility/electric bills, etc.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a manufacturing plant, OR teachable in this area.
· Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Maintains professionalism, including verbal and written communication skills.
Back to Careers