· Performs a variety of laborer work as determined by the Machine Shop Supervisor which may include, but not limited to: lifting, cleaning, organizing, running errands, etc.
· May assist Machinist and Shop Supervisor, shipping, receiving, running errands, etc.
· Reports to Shop Supervisor.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Must resides in a HUBZone area & able to provide two (2) forms of residency such as driver’s license or voter’s registration, and utility/electric bills, etc.
· Physical strength, diverse past general laborer traits, formal apprenticeship programs are pluses.
· Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a manufacturing plant, OR teachable in this area, are pluses.
· Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Maintains good behavior, attendance, reliability, punctuality, and verbal communication skills.
Back to Careers